What goes on in the kitschy kitchen? Recipes and ramblings from the home of Kitschy Cupcakes.

Saturday 9 October 2010

Chaos in the kitschy kitchen

It's been a crazy few months in cupcake land for many many reasons, but I thought it was about time I picked up the blog again. Really need to update the website too, which hasn't promoted a new flavour since June (although, there have been new flavours of course; this month's is pumpkin!) I also have some lovely photos and testimonials from this summer's weddings - coming to the website soon....
At the moment though, the kitschy kitchen is having an overhaul so baking is not permitted on hygiene grounds! (Not to mention a complete lack of space.)
I best get back to painting the kitchen cabinets so that I can get it done before next weekend's Wivey Market. If I'm pleased with my work, I'll post a photo later!

No comments:

Post a Comment