What goes on in the kitschy kitchen? Recipes and ramblings from the home of Kitschy Cupcakes.

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Three words: Skull cake pan

My friend Paul sent me this link some time ago, but in the run up to Hallowe’en I thought it was time to share!

Check out Megan Reardon’s ‘Not Martha’ blog about the pan and her fabulous skull cake (left).

Sadly, I can’t find this pan available anywhere in the UK (it's made by Wilton,so check out your local supplier!). Although it is now back available in the US at prettypartyplace it will never ship in time for Hallowe’en (sigh).

Instead, I may have to console myself with this fabulous pumpkin cake tin from the cakes, cookies and crafts shop, which I love partly because the tin itself is also orange....

They also do some cute little cupcake stencils – ideal for decorating flat iced pumpkin cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment