What goes on in the kitschy kitchen? Recipes and ramblings from the home of Kitschy Cupcakes.

Monday 25 October 2010

Hallowe'en excitement, probably part 1 as I'm quite excited...

I am in love with these skeleton cupcakes from the 52 cupcakes blog. I only wish I had the time this week to attempt to make the cute little skeletons, even just one!

I've also been given some fab little hallowe'en cupcake cases and Lily Vanilla's new book A Zombie Ate My Cupcake for my birthday. I love the Shattered Glass cupcakes - blood oozing out of the cake. I might try these and the Ghastly Gouls for trick or treaters on Sunday (not that we get many, so more cakes for me!)

I will be making Lily's meringue bones for Saturday's Hallowe'en party, as they'll go well with the theme. Hopefully I'll have time on Saturday to post a photo of them along with my volcano cupcakes....

No comments:

Post a Comment