What goes on in the kitschy kitchen? Recipes and ramblings from the home of Kitschy Cupcakes.

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Cupcake accoutrements

Sadly, my wrist is giving me too much gip this week for there to be much activity in the kitschy kitchen, so I have been busying myself with preparations for my first ‘sale’.

Monday I got myself officially booked in for the next Wivey market – 20 March – where I will be putting my wares on display. At this point I realised I would actually have to display the cupcakes. What in? What on? Help! EBAY!

Goth cake stand
So, I am now the proud owner of this rather goth-cutesy cake stand (from the highly recommended lovetoplan25 if anyone is an obsessive ebayer ); I patiently await more kitsch in the form of a red and white polka dot stand and Allan is on the scrounge for some plastic trays for transporting from his chum at the greengrocers. I think we may be bartering trays for cupcakes….

I can’t think of anything else at the moment. I’ll have to sell 40 cupcakes to make enough profit to pay for the stand, so it’ll probably have to wait anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment